Freefall solutions enable fast evacuation in an emergency. Boats are designed to accelerate gently during water entry. They are designed for safe and efficient launching and retrieval.
ACEBI freefall lifeboats are designed and tested in accordance with the latest IMO/SOLAS regulations (MED 96/98 EC).
Two versions are available: tanker and dry cargo.
All boats are fitted with equipment meeting European standards and all have BUKH engines. The electrical charging system is from DEFA.
- Bureau Veritas or other, upon request.
- ACEBI also offers freefall systems for use in offshore applications. Freefall solutions allow rapid evacuation in an emergency.
ACEBI freefalls offshore
A quick get away from dangerous becoming installations. We apply our vast experience from the North Sea into the research and development of our products.
- Maximum distance from installation
- Position to water entry point
- Positive forward motion after water entry
- Good guidance during initial phase of drop, providing stability during the free-fall phase
- Thoroughly proven system designed for large list and trim angles
- Robust system designed to withstand strong winds and waves from any direction